It provides the following smoke and lighting features.
- Smoke Unit fan motor control for synchronized chuffing with the RailSounds output
- Dynamic braking of smoke unit motor and chuff duration control enhances the appearance of the smoke chuff output at all speeds
- Smoke fan motor runs continuously at slow speed when locomotive is stopped
- Buffering of the chuff switch input to provide an isolated switch output for RailSounds chuff triggering
- Rule 17 LED light control for headlight dimming when locomotive is stopped
- TMCC headlight voltage input to control headlight on/off state from remote
- Automatic control to turn cab lights on when stopped, off when moving
More Super-Chuffer Info.
Synchronized Smoke licensed by MTH Electric Trains ®